Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Do You Remember?

Do you remember the fear of your first confession? My daughter will make her first confession tomorrow and her apprehension is obvious. Society would tell us that the notion of sin restrains us from "true freedom". Don't we have the right to do as we wish? Hmmm... Sounds kind of good doesn't it? After all, don't you remember the anguish that your first confession caused you?

Reality Check: Do you remember how you felt after your first confession? Ah! Here is where true freedom lies! Freedom from sin, not freedom to sin. The devil distorts the truth in such subtle ways.

2 comments:

MP3 e MP4 said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Theology Geek said...

Ummm. Ok. I will be sure to "gives a last there" as soon as I can.

TG