- If you have EWTN via cable or satellite, you are all set. Turn it on and leave the TV on for 5 days.
- EWTN Streams both live TV coverage and audio coverage via the Web. Click this link and choos your preferred media: www.ewtn.com/uspapalvisit08/watch/index.asp
- If you have Sirius Satellite Radio you can listen to either The Catholic Channel (159) or EWTN Radio (160). Both will carry live coverage of all major events.
- UPDATE: The U.S. Catholic Conference of Bishops' Web site will be hosting live video feed. http://www.uspapalvisit.org/ They have not done something of this magnitude that I am aware of. Check it out. If they have sufficient bandwidth, you may have a choice of commentators by comparing EWTN and USCCB.
April 15 (Washington D.C.) Pope Benedict's Birthday
- Private Mass with Staff of the Papal Nunciature and Dignitaries.
- Meeting With President Bush @ the White House.
- Prayer service with U.S. Bishop @ the National Shrine.
April 17 (Washington D.C.)
- Mass @ Nationals Park
- Address to Presidents of Catholic Colleges and Universities.
- Meeting With Interfaith Representatives.
April 18 (New York)
- United Nations Address.
- Synagogue Visit.
- Ecumenical Prayer Service @ German Catholic Parish.
April 19 (New York)
- Mass for Catholic Clergy @ St. Patrick's Cathedral.
- Meeting With Seminarians.
April 20 (New York)
- Ground Zero Visit.
- Mass @ Yankee Stadium.
A Warning: Please remember that the general media loves to skew what the Holy Father does and says to sound like something completely different from what took place. Use the above resources and www.zenit.org for accurate coverage. For unique insider commentary check out "Whispers in the Loggia" blog which is linked on my links page theologygeek.com/Links.html.