Wednesday, January 19, 2011

iPhone App Mocks the Catholic Faith

You may have read my post a few weeks ago about Apple rejecting an iPhone app from the App Market which was pro-life and opposed gay marriage. It was the most read article/link I have posted on my blog. Well, it gets worse. There is now an app in the iPhone App Market which completely mocks the Catholic faith. Rather than describe it, I am posting the link below. I couldn't make this stuff up people.

Read the Article on the National Catholic Register Site




Note: With the recent announcement of Steve Jobs taking a leave from Apple for undisclosed reasons, and his medical history, we should all pray for his health, as well as his conversion in regard to these issues. 

1 comment:

Heather Marie Drummond said...

This is disgusting and really quite sad... (shaking my head)