Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Can You Learn to be a More Effective Catechist from Apple?

Really? What Bible passage does this make you think of?
If you know me or read my posts much, you know that I am NOT an Apple fanboy. Far from it! I do, however, have great respect for Steve Jobs and often watch his media events. When it comes to creating excitement about a product and selling it, no one is better. There is a reason why they call it "the Steve Jobs Distortion Field." Now, if we are talking about products, usability, pricing... I have issues with Apple. That being said, my compadre, Marc Cardaronella, does have a bit of Apple fanboy in his blood (I am praying a novena for his conversion) and he just wrote a good piece on how a catechist can learn from some of Steve Jobs' ideals and practices to better disciple students in the faith


Steve Jobs Guide to Life-Changing Catechesis
.

1 comment:

Marc Cardaronella said...

You're right, I do have a bit of Apple fanboy in my blood. Could be difficult to get it out! ;-)

Thanks for the shout out! I appreciate it! Keep the Faith!