Monday, December 5, 2011

Newt is a Convert to Catholicism

I am not here to promote any candidate, though I will definitely write about issues now and then. I also admit that I have not spent much time focusing on the Republican Primary as I feel it is crazy that we spend 2 full years focusing on the Presidential Election which takes place every 4 years.

Somehow, I missed the story about Newt Gingrich converting to Catholicism. Following Tony Blair, Laura Ingram, and Jeb Bush. I still have my suspicians about George W. as well. Time will tell.

On any account, I am fascinated by the political conservatives who have recently come into the Church. Mr. Gingrich recently did an interview with the National Catholic Reporter regarding his conversion to the Catholic Church. I found it a very interesting read.

National Catholic Register Article


No comments: