Thursday, June 21, 2012

Cardinal Dolan's New Book

Cardinal Dolan has just put our a new book, but you won't find it in bookstores. It's available in eBook format only. Get our your Kindles, Nooks, and iPads. His book is entitled, "True Freedom: On Protecting Human Dignity and Religious Liberty." It was timed to come out in concert with the USCCB Fortnight for Freedom days which are going on now (Click here for more information of Fortnight). Since I am literally downloading this book to my iPad (Kindle App) as I write this, I am not able to give you commentary yet. Luckily, others are ahead of me in doing this. Below is a link to the article in the National Catholic Register. Better yet, click one of the links below to get the book for yourself on your favorite eReader. I can tell you that the Kindle edition was a whopping $0.99! That's a penny per page.

Read the Register's Article Here. 


Get it for Yourself!

Kindle Link:


The eBook is also available in Apple's iBook store. 

No comments: